Welcome to the Blog Tour and Top Ten List of Operation Owl by Tara Quan! Click here for the rest of the Tour Schedule.
I absolutely loved hosting Tara Quan on my blog – as we have the same love in Author and the same top 10 list of book boyfriends, not necessarily in the right order. (With 1 exception: Jamie Fraser is on a #1 spot for me!)
Go and read below Tara’s Top 10 list. Enjoy!! ^_^
Tara Quan’s Top 10 Book Boyfriends
My fangirl side is about to come out in full force.
- Jason – Archangel’s Storm by Nalini Singh (I know I write contemporary romantic comedies, but I have a soft spot for broody angels.)
- Dmitri – Archangel’s Blade by Nalini Singh (Okay, broody vampires as well.)
- Raphael – Angel’s Blood by Nalini Singh (And all-powerful archangels).
- Janvier – Angel’s Pawn by Nalini Singh (Canjun vampire also…)
- Illium – TBD by Nalini Singh (I’m calling dibs right now for when his book comes out)
- Richard Addison – Samantha Jellicoe series by Suzanne Enoch (He’s a billionaire with a British accent, and going with another Nalini Singh hero might be overkill)
- Kaleb – Heart of Obsidian by Nalini Singh (I gave you guys a break, didn’t I?)
- Judd – Caressed by Ice by Nalini Singh (Since he was my favorite Psy until Kaleb came around.)
- Hawke – Kiss of Snow by Nalini Singh (Wolf-shifter alpha with a protective streak. You can’t go wrong.)
- Vaughn – Visions of Heat by Nalini Singh (Jaguar-shifter with a really protective streak. Need I say more?)
So can anyone guess who my favorite author is?
Book & Author details
Operation Owl by Tara Quan
Publication Date: July 15, 2014
Genre: Contemporary Romance/Humor
Five years ago, Maya Jain kissed her best friend only to have him run out of her dorm room and leave the state. When he shows up in Washington, D.C., a wanted fugitive sought after by every branch of the US government, she can’t bring herself to ignore his plight. As their physical relationship picks up where it left off, she decides it’s time to make him see her as more than the bespectacled, bookish girl he once called “Owl.”
After being accused of espionage and treason, Zack Strong needs a forensic accountant to help clear his name. Not knowing who he can trust, this white-hat hacker has no choice but to ask his former best friend and math tutor for help. Together they unravel a cyber conspiracy at the Barn, an NSA facility tasked to intercept electronic communications. But as they traverse the nation’s capital to avoid capture, Maya insists on letting their simmering sexual tension take its natural course. Even though he’s never been able to shake the memory of their one kiss, he refuses to let her give up her life for a man with no future.
Globetrotter, lover of languages, and romance author, Tara Quan has an addiction for crafting tales with a pinch of spice and a smidgen of kink. Inspired by her travels, Tara enjoys tossing her kick-ass heroines and alpha males into exotic contemporary locales, fantasy worlds, and post-apocalyptic futures. Armed with magical powers or conventional weapons, her characters are guaranteed a suspenseful and sensual ride, as well as their own happily ever after. Learn more at www.taraquan.com
Enter the Giveaway to win a $25 Amazon/B&N Giftcard or a Book Depository shopping spree of the same value!
One winner and open Internationally! Ends 6th October.