2014 was a real reading challenge for me, the start of my blog and I learned a lot in case of blogging, posting reviews and picking books to read. Also I learned saying NO to reviews.
Last year I participated only in the Goodreads 2014 challenge, and I challenged myself to read 100 books (You can see my read books on my Goodreads page– I have exceeded this with 113 books. I will set myself the challenge of 100 books again in 2015, but I will try to diverse the books I am reading and I will do that by combining the Goodreads challenge with two other challenges.
Challenge one: 2015 Reading Challenge from Popsugar
Challenge two: British Books Challenge
This is a reading challenge to read and review books by British Authors, I have already compiled a list of books I would love to read for this challenge, however knowing myself, this list will change on a monthly basis. But I am trying to read one book a month for this challenge, more is of course welcomed.
- Noughts & Crosses – Malorie Blackman
- The Knife of Never Letting Go – Patrick Ness
- The Casual Vacancy – JK Rowling
- The Bone Season – Samantha Shannon
- The Hobbit – JRR Tolkien
- The Death House – Sara Pinborough
- Pride & Prejudice – Jane Austen
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard – JK Rowling (Part of the Hogwarts Library set)
- Fantastic Beasts & where to find them – JK Rowling (Part of the Hogwarts Library Set)
- Quidditch through the ages – JK Rowling (Part of the Hogwarts Library set)
- The Cuckoo’s Calling – Robert Galbraith aka JK Rowling
- It’s not me, It’s You – Mhairi McFarlane
- Geek Girl – Holly Smale
- Half Bad – Sally Green