Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
This week’s topic: Top Ten Books I’m Looking Forward To in 2015
- Rock Hard (Rock Kiss #3) by Nalini Singh: I can’t wait to read more of this awesome series by Nalini Singh. It is such an awesome New Adult series by her and it will be about T-Rex & Charlotte! Release date: 10th March 2015.
- Shards of Hope (Psy-Changeling #14) by Nalini Singh: Another awesome series by Nalini that I am waiting for. This one will be about Aden the Arrow – I want to know how he gets his HEA and of course hopefully read a bit more about Vasic too! Release date: 4th June 2015.
- The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines #6) by Richelle Mead: The end of an era almost, It will be the true end of the Vampire Academy books and Bloodlines books. Definitely looking forward to this one after the fantastic cliffhanger of book 5! How will this end with Sydney, Adrian, Rose and Dmitiri? Release date: 10th February 2015.
- Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices #1) by Cassandra Clare: Back into the Shadowhunter’s world – I can’t wait for this series and hope it will be just as good as her other series. Release date: May 2015.
- Untitled (Guildhunter #8) by Nalini Singh: No blurb or hint into who this story will be about – I am thinking/hoping it will be Naasir! But yeah I am looking forward to this one with absolutely no info yet whatsoever ^_^ Release date: 2015.
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab: I read the blurb of this book and I really want to read this now. It has everything quite interesting: Magicians, time travellers, A Red, Black and White London. It sounds really intriguing and I can’t wait! Release date: 27 February 2015.
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas: I found a part of the blurb that really pulled me in: Lose yourself in a land of legends, a fae world so sumptuous that you may never return home … The tantalising start to a seductive high-fantasy trilogy. Release date: 7 May 2015.
- The Shadows (BDB #13) by J.R. Ward: I still love the Black Dagger Brotherhood series – my first ever paranormal series I fell in love with this genre. iAm and Trez will be in this story and love to read more about them. Release date: 31 March 2015.
- Dark Ghost (Dark #27) by Christine Feehan: The Dark Carpathians are the 2nd series I fell in love with in this genre – recommended by a good friend of mine. And no matter how many books in this series – reading about the Carpathians is amazing, I love their world and how it slowly is rebuilding. Release date: 2015.
- Summer at Little Beach Street Bakery by Jenny Colgan: I love Jenny Colgan books – I can’t have enough of these in my collection! They always make me feel good ^_^ Release date: 26 February 2015.
So what is your Top 10? Let me know in the comments below!