Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
This week’s topic: Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR
- Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon: I have started this back in September, but it is now on my Winter TBR because it is quite a big book and it will be perfect to read on these long winter nights.
- Humbugs & Heartstring by Catherine Ferguson: A perfect Christmas book, or so I like to think and been told by my fellow blog friends. So can’t wait to start this!
- Iced by Karen Marie Moning: Winter time I try to read books I have got on my TBR list for a while now and this is one of them. No idea why I haven’t really started this as I love the Fever series.
- The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon: Well I love the Outlander series, especially Jamie and Claire and I am hoping to be able to read this one this winter as well. I love Diana’s writing, but it can be quite intense reading in the way she describes things. So I need to take my time with this.
- A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin: Yes, I believe I am the only one on this planet who hasn’t read this book yet or doesn’t really enjoy the TV Series. But I would love to read this book – so what better time to start than the winter… right?
- The Lord of the Rings trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien: You might have noticed the sheer volume of big books I am putting on my Winter TBR… I guess I associated winter with exactly just that! And yes … I admit… I have never ever read these books….*hides*
- Burned by Karen Marie Moning: Book 7 in Fever series and I can’t wait to get back to Jericho and Mac and an more adult Dani 🙂
- The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead: I strongly believe February is still in the Winter *giggles* – So I am putting this last book of the Bloodlines in there! I need more Sydney and Adrian and I want to know how Richelle is going to end this marvelous series.
Now I know this is not a Top 10 but I don’t have more books on my Winter TBR – I do have more books on my normal TBR list but none of them speaks ‘Winter’ to me.
Let me know in the comments below what your Top Ten is!