Well the normal July Bookhaul will come next week – which is a busy week full of Reviews, book blasts and cover reveals. But I will reveal about those in a later post.
But first things first, a good friend of mine needed to make room in her house as she will be welcoming a babba in the family! So massive congratulations to her of course!
But to make room, she needed to get rid of 45 books… You can guess… They are now currently sitting on the floor in the living room while I sort them out and give them a forever home on my book shelf ^_^ So Thank you Babs!! You know me well!
But I also wanted you to see what books she’s given me and what I hope to read in the next coming months, maybe even years haha! I have taken the pics in batches of 5, just because I felt like it ^_^
1. Lair of the Lion – Christine Feehan (Been wanting to read this for ages, so happy I’ve got it now)
2. Wild Fire – Christine Feehan (I have the first book, and I love the Leopard Series)
3. Scarletti Curse – Christine Feehan (I read this on my Kindle, but love having this paperback)
4. Ascension – Caris Roane (Never heard of this book/author before so another one to add to my list)
5. Avenger’s Angel – Heather Killough-Walden (Got this recommended by a friend, but now I’ve got it!)